Unschoolery: My New Blog on Unschooling
One of my favorite topics to talk about is unschooling. I talk about it with every new parent I know.
And so, because it excites me so much, I’ve started a new blog:
Unschoolery:My Undefinitive Guide to Unschooling
In the last few days, I’ve posted nearly a dozen posts. I have another dozen ready to be written this week.
I love talking about unschooling.
Here are some topics I’ve written about already:
- What is Unschooling?
- Principles of Awesome Unschooling
- Why Unschooling is the Best Incubator for Young Entrepreneurs
- So What Do Unschoolers Do?
- Learning to Socialize, for Unschoolers
- Can (and Should) Unschoolers Go to College?
- About Us (my family’s unschooling story)
- Parents Learning With Their Unschoolers
- De-Schooling: Getting School Out of Your Head
- I Don’t Hate School
I hope you’ll check out the new blog, and join the conversation!